Professionally applied paint can renew and revitalise even the oldest and drabbest of hotels and resorts. Whether your premises needs minor maintenance or a complete overhaul, our team of qualified and experienced tradespeople will have your hotel or resort looking brand new without being intrusive or disruptive to your guests.
During our 40 plus years of experience painting commercial and residential properties throughout South-East Queensland, we’ve learnt how to efficiently and effectively coordinate our team with yours to complete complex projects on time to the highest of standards. By working around your peak times and occupancy, we can repaint the interior and/or exterior of your hotel or resort with minimal disruption to your operation. This includes your reception, guest rooms, hallways, dining rooms and back of house areas. Our painters, plasterers and sanders are also qualified to work at heights to resurface high-rise hotels and resorts.
Because we understand that every aspect of your paint job is key to maintaining a warm and welcoming environment for your guests, our colour consultants can also advise on the best colours to suit your brand and clientele.
Professional Hotel and Resort Painting Video
Why Choose Rochele for Your Hotel or Resort Painting?
- Free and detailed on-site quotes
- Seamless service that coordinates all required tradespeople including colour consultants, scaffolders, plasterers, sanders and painters
- Flexible work hours to allow you to remain open throughout painting
- Licensed professionals with $20 million public liability insurance, work cover and QBCC 51821
- QBCC qualified supervisor to project manage large jobs
Our Hotel and Resort Painting Process
To ensure your hotel or resort painting is completed in an efficient and timely manner, we will:
- Carefully construct a detailed plan of operation that incorporates your hotel or resorts daily operations in addition to your projected occupancy rates
- Employ a team of specialised tradespeople to proficiently complete all aspects of your paint job from experienced preppers to abseil painters
- Keep in regular communication with your managers to inform them of our progress and be updated on your occupancy
- Use all required tools and equipment including temporary fencing, signage and elevated work platforms to create a safe work environment where tasks can be completed quickly
- Provide you with a choice of premium paints from all the major brands including low or no-odour options, durable surfaces and anti-graffiti coatings to reduce future maintenance time and costs
Our Finishing Touches
As leaders in the commercial painting industry in south-east Queensland, we finish every job with a thorough inspection by our QBCC qualified supervisor. They will review the initial project aims and walk through your hotel or resort to ensure that all work has been completed to the highest standard. Once satisfied, you will also be invited to inspect our work and request any touch- before the project is signed off as complete.
In addition to the standard warranty for the paint we use on your hotel or resort, you’ll also be covered by our own 2-year warranty. This extends to all painted surfaces except for roofs, handrails and floors which are covered for one year.
Our Payment Plans
To help make it easy to fund your hotel or resort repaint, we also offer payment plans that are fully customisable to your finances and budget. These are always written in clear and honest English and are free from restrictive fine print. If you choose to fund your hospitality painting on our payment plans, you’ll be able to make regular repayments over 6 months to 10 years.
Furthermore, we can also set you up with a regular maintenance plan that’s designed to help you look after the aesthetics of your hotel or resort in a cost-efficient manner. Unlike other plans on the market, ours includes 2 coats in the first year followed by yearly inspections. If, and when, any necessary work is identified, you’ll be able to use your predetermined allowance to fund it. Any unused portion will then be refunded at the end of the year.
Make sure that your hotel or resort makes a great first impression by investing in professional painting today. To learn more about how we can help you, call our friendly team on 1300 808 164 or request a free quote today!