Interior House Painting
Interior painting is one of the easiest and best ways to freshen up your home, create a new look or add value when getting ready to sell.
Here at Rochele, our team of interior house painters are true craftsmen who will have your home looking top notch. From apartments to units and Queenslander houses, we’ve got the experience and know-how to complete any job to the highest standard.
Whether you’ve had some water damage, the kitchen is getting a makeover, creating a kids room, or you’re redecorating the whole house, no project is too big or small.
Why Choose Rochele for Your Interior Painting?
As an Australian, family-owned business, we’ve built a reputation for being prompt and professional.
While our focus is on finishing your home to the highest standard, during our 40+ years of painting experience, we’ve also learned what’s important to make you happy.
We Specialise in All Aspects of Interior Painting
So, what sets us apart from other painting companies?
- We treat your house like the home it is, not a work site – We realise while your house is getting painted you also need to get ready for work, look after your kids and have dinner on the table so we’ll work with you to keep your home clean, tidy and functional during its makeover
- We know you’re busy – It’s of utmost importance to us to set firm appointments and stick to our scheduling so you don’t have your valuable time wasted
- We deliver premium quality – We appreciate that you’ve got high expectations for your home so we pay attention to every detail for a premium paint finish
- We provide a complete service – From colour consultations to interior design and ideas for furniture placement, our team will help you transform your home
- We’re the team you can trust – We don’t expect you to just let anyone inside your home so not only do we hire the best painters but we make sure they’re nice and genuine people you can trust too
Our Interior Painting Process
Our team of experts are here to make painting the inside of your home easy! We’ll come to your house to have a chat about exactly what you’re after and our interior design experts can help you to select the best colours and finishes for your home.
Regardless of the size of your job or where in your home is being painted, here’s what you can expect with Rochele:
- Protection of your home, furniture and belongings – We take care to keep your home clean and tidy so you can keep on living while protecting your furniture and belongings from damage
- Expert surface preparation – Proper preparation is most commonly overlooked step when it comes to interior painting but it’s VITAL to achieve the superior finish you’re after. We won’t take short cuts and know how to achieve an excellent and long-lasting finish in the harsh Queensland climate
- Plaster and patch up any holes – Our team of plasterers work seamlessly with our painters to ensure a smooth finish
- We use all the brands you know and trust
- Attention to detail – Our qualified and experienced team know the devil is in the details and work hard to give you the very best results
- Supervised work – A QBCC licensed supervisor oversees all work for quality control
- Respect for deadlines – When we set an initial schedule with you, we’ll stick to it
- Prompt clean up and rubbish removal at the end of the job
Our Finishing Touches
The job isn’t finished as soon as the last coat of paint goes on the wall!
Once our team of painters are done we’ll complete a quality inspection and make any necessary touch ups. We’ll then walk you through your freshly painted home and check you’re 100% satisfied before signing the job off.
We’ll even leave you with clearly labelled, small containers of matching paint so you won’t be left struggling to remember which colour you chose if you need it a couple of years down the track!