Not only does a professionally painted apartment or unit complex look great and boost rental returns, it also helps to reduce long-term maintenance costs. And, although it might seem like a major job to your managerial team, here at Rochele, we know how to get complete your project promptly and professionally.
With more than 40 years of experience, we’ve learnt how to make painting apartment and unit complexes efficient and less intrusive. Our team of specialised tradespeople can work around your peak hours, provide temporary fencing and signage for safety and ensure that your site is left clean at the end of each work day.
Whether you’ve got a single unit that needs to be touched-up at short notice or are looking to give a major facelift to multiple buildings and/or common areas, we can handle any sized job. This includes painting both interiors and exteriors of apartments and unit complexes, working at heights and reaching hard to access locations. We can even assist with colour consultation and repair work of all types of cladding for completely hassle-free painting service that makes everyone happy.
Professional Apartment and Unit Complex Painting Video
Why Choose Rochele for Your Apartment and Unit Complex Painting?
- Free and comprehensive quotes are assembled on site and delivered within 24 hours
- Incorporate and coordinate all associated trades including cleaners, plasterers, renderers and scaffolders
- Flexible job scheduling to cause minimal disruption
- Project management by a qualified QBCC supervisor
- Established, licensed and insured company with a reputation for reliability and punctuality
Our Apartment and Unit Complex Painting Process
Regardless of if we’re managing a small or large job at your apartment or unit complex, we ensure that our work is completed on time and to the highest of standards by:
- Carefully planning all tasks for a realistic projected timeline
- Maintaining communication between our team, QBCC supervisor and your key stakeholders to ensure the job runs smoothly and your residents remain largely unaffected
- Employing an excellent team of qualified and experienced tradespeople who don’t take shortcuts for an outstanding finish
- Offering you the choice of paints from all the major brands including low and no odour options for minimal disruption to your residents
- Suggesting preventative measures such as the use of durable coatings and anti-graffiti paint to reduce future maintenance costs
Our Finishing Touches
Because our priority is your satisfaction, after we’ve finished painting your apartment or unit complex, our QBCC qualified supervisor will complete a thorough quality check of all work undertaken. You’ll then also be invited to inspect the results and request touch-ups before the project is signed off as complete.
In addition to the standard warranty that’s passed on to you from your chosen paint brand, we also provide a 2-year warranty on our workmanship. This includes all treated surfaces except for roofs, handrails and floors which are covered for 1 year.
Our Payment Plans
Although we’ll keep your budget in mind when planning the scope of your apartment and unit complex painting, we also offer a range of payment plans that can be tailored to your finances. These will allow you to make regular repayments over 6 months to 10 years so that any necessary work can be completed sooner rather than later.
To keep that freshly painted unit or apartment complex look, we can also create a custom maintenance plan upon completion of your painting project. Unlike other plans on the market, these include two coats of paint in the first year and are designed to be fully transparent and flexible. After conducting a yearly inspection, any required work will be funded by your predetermined maintenance allowance and the balanced refunded to you.