As a family-owned business with more than 40 years of experience, we know that painting your aged care facility comes with a unique set of requirements that aren’t understood by most painting companies. However, rest assured! In choosing Rochele for your aged care facility painting needs, you’ll enjoy reliability with expert advice and friendly service throughout the entire project.
Regardless of the size of your job, we’ll can help to refresh, repair and repaint any aged care facility throughout South-East Queensland professionally and promptly.
As part of our service, we’re happy to advise on the best range of colours to paint the interior and/or exterior of your aged care facility. While you want a timeless look that your residents, their families and your staff can all enjoy, carefully using colours throughout the facility is a great way to create a homely feel and help people with dementia find their way around.
We also know that it’s rarely practical to move your residents to have rooms repainted. As such, we don’t just paint vacated areas. By using low or no-odour paints and taking additional safety precautions, our friendly workers are often able to work around your residents and staff to minimise any disruption to their usual routines.
Aged Care Facility Painting
Why Choose Rochele for Your Aged Care Facility Painting?
- Free itemised quote within 24 hours of visiting your aged care facility
- Friendly and polite staff who respect your residents
- All-inclusive service to minimise disruption to your aged care facility by coordinating all required tradespeople including painters, plasters, sanders and cleaners
- Flexible scheduling to work around your routine
- Licensed and insured tradespeople who pay particular attention to maintaining a safe living and working environment
Our Aged Care Facility Painting Process
We’ll paint your aged care facility to the highest standard while causing the minimal amount of disruption by:
- Assigning a QBCC qualified supervisor who will coordinate with your managerial team to ensure the job runs smoothly
- Coordinating all required tradespeople for a seamless and efficient painting service
- Using your choice of quality paint from all the major brands with low or no-VOC options
- Providing all the tools and equipment needed to safely complete the job including temporary fencing, signage and a portable toilet
- Welcoming your feedback and questions through our full-time customer service staff
- Employing knowledgeable, respectful and well-trained tradespeople who won’t cause offence to your residents or staff
Our Finishing Touches
Once we’ve finishing painting and cleaning our work area at your aged care facility, we always complete a thorough quality check before signing of the project as complete. During this, our QBCC qualified supervisor will review all work and then you’ll be able to inspect the finish to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with the standard.
In addition to the warranty provided by your chosen brand of paint, our aged care facility painting is covered by a 2-year workmanship warranty. This applies to all surfaces except for roofs, handrails and floors which are covered for 1 year.
Our Payment Plans
Repainting your aged care facility doesn’t always need to be done when it’s most financially suitable to do so. As such, we offer a range of flexible payment plans. These can be negotiated in advance to suit your company’s financial situation and offer fixed repayments with 6-month to 10-year terms. There’s also no penalty if you do choose to make an early repayment.
To help you maintain the fresh look of your newly repainted aged care facility, we also offer fully tailored maintenance packages. These are designed to be fully transparent and include two full coats in the first year, followed by annual inspections. Your chosen maintenance allowance can be used in any capacity that’s required and if there’s nothing to be done, any unused portion will be refunded.