Both metal and tile roofs need repainting every 10 or so years to keep them watertight and protect your home from the elements. A new coat of roof and gutter paint can also completely change the look of your home and add value to it before selling.
But, getting up there to clean and spray your roof and gutters can be a dangerous job. Take the worry out of roof and gutter painting by calling in the experts. Our experienced and trusted team have been repainting Queensland roofs for over 40 years and are here to make it quick, easy and affordable.
Why Choose Rochele for Roof and Gutter Painting?
Weather you’ve just discovered the roof is leaking, you want to update your home to sell or it’s time for that regular maintenance, the team at Rochele is here to help with any roof or gutter repaint job.
We’ve earned our reputation as being Queensland’s trusted painting company because we offer:
We Specialise in All Aspects of Roof Painting
- Colour consultation – Whether you want to match your current colour or are looking to update, our colour consultants will help you find the perfect roof colour
- Water damage repair – Not only can we clean and repaint your roof, if there’s been any water damage, our team can repair it as part of our complete service
- Detailed preparation – Attention to the details is essential to ensure your repainted roof is watertight to protect your home
- Experience with the Queensland climate – We’ve been working in the harsh Queensland climate for more than 40 years so we know how to minimise damage of your roof paint from rain, humidity and sun.
- Advice on paint types for a cooler home – A reflective, light coloured paint can significantly lower the temperate of your roof, reducing your energy bills and extending its life.
Our Roof and Gutter Painting Process
Painting your roof and gutters isn’t just about looks, it’s essential to weather-proof your home. Here at Rochele, we take that responsibility seriously and know it’s the finer details that make a good job into a great one. Here’s what you can expect when we paint your roof and gutters:
- Thorough cleaning – Thorough cleaning is required to prevent fresh paint from premature flaking. This usually involves water blasting your roof to remove lichen and plant matter
- Detailed preparation – Any damaged tiles, iron and mortar will be replaced, flaked paint will be removed and any uncoated metal will be primed.
- Sealing – If your tiled roof has lost its colour, we’ll apply a fresh coat of sealer to restore its weather tightness
- Careful application of paint – Roof and gutter paint is applied with an airless spray gun for a smooth and even application
- Cleaning – Once your roof and gutters are freshly painted we’ll remove all rubbish and equipment from your home so you can enjoy
Your Freshly Painted Roof and Gutters
Upon completion, our QBCC licensed supervisor will inspect your freshly painted roof and gutters. You’ll also be given the opportunity to check over our work and request any touch ups you feel are necessary.
We’ll also leave you with a small pot of matching paint in case you ever need it.