Porches and pergolas can be amazingly beautiful and romantic spaces. They are also great space to enjoy the outdoors while hiding from the hot sun. After a few seasons of being exposed to the elements, however, your porch or pergola has probably gone from looking fab to looking drab. Luckily, it’s relatively easy to get that outdoor area looking incredible again with a good coat of fresh paint.
Painting your porch or pergola is a slow job and one where attention to detail is critical to achieve an excellent and long-lasting finish. So instead of spending your sunny weather days scrubbing, prepping and painting your porch or pergola, let the trusted team at Rochele Painting do the tough work.
Why Choose Rochele for Porch and Pergola Painting?
Here at Rochele, we’re not afraid of hard work. If you’ve got a porch or pergola that needs a fresh coat of paint, you can trust our prompt and professional team to do it right.
So, what is it that sets us apart from the rest?
We Specialise in All Aspects of Exterior Painting
- We offer a complete service – From colour consultation to water blasting, repair of rot and the painting itself, our diversified team of specialists can look after your whole project from start to finish
- We know how to work in the Queensland climate – The weather is always a challenge when painting outdoors. In our 40+ years of experience, we’ve learnt how to handle Queensland weather
- Excellent attention to detail – Prepping and painting porches and pergolas is a detailed and sometimes fiddly task. We know it’s the small things that make the biggest difference to the finished product so we pay attention to it all
- Thorough preparation – Your porch or pergola might look alright for a few months with a fresh coat of paint slapped on top but failing to adequately prepare surfaces for painting is the leading cause of flaking and bubbling that not only looks subpar, but exposes your structures to damage from the elements. Our careful preparation process ensures an excellent finish that will protect the timber for years to come
- We know your house is a home – Your life shouldn’t need to stop just because the porch or pergola is being painted so we’ll endeavour to keep your home clean and tidy while we’re working
Our Porch and Pergola Painting Process
To ensure that professional and protective finish we pride ourselves on, our porch and pergola painting process includes:
- Thorough cleaning – A great painting job starts with a clean surface. Usually that involves water blasting your porch or pergola to remove grit, cobwebs and plant matter for a smooth finish
- Detailed preparation – Once the surface is clean we’ll scrape off any old and flaking paint, repair damaged or rotten timber and sand back the existing surface to prevent paint failures down the track
- Protection of your home and garden – Before we start working on detailed, decorative trim, posts and fence railings we’ll cover and tape off anything that’s not getting painted to protect your home and garden from accidental damage
- Your choice of quality brands – We give you the choice of all the quality paint brands you know and trust and will recommend the best type of paint for your porch or pergola
- Clean-up – Once we’ve finished painting, we’ll thoroughly clean up the area and remove all rubbish so your home is picture perfect and ready for you to enjoy
Your Freshly Painted Porch or Pergola
Upon completion, all our work will be thoroughly checked for quality by one of our QBCC licensed supervisors. You’ll also be given the opportunity to make sure you’re 100% happy with the finished product before we sign the job off as complete.
We’ll even leave you with a small pot of matching paint to make your life easy if you ever need it.