The kitchen is the heart of your home! Not only is it the room your family use the most every day, it’s also the room that’s most on display when you entertain guests. So, when it comes to kitchen painting, we understand that you need a great colour that matches with your cabinets and décor AND a durable finish that’s able to handle the grease, grime, moisture and temperature changes.
Why Choose Rochele for Your Kitchen Painting?
We have an exceptional team of friendly and experienced professionals that are qualified to handle every aspect of your kitchen-painting project.
We understand that your kitchen is a unique space that needs to have a clean feel but is also a great opportunity to highlight your personality.
Whether you’re looking to make a bold statement, follow the latest trends or achieve a timeless, classic look, our expert colour and interior decorating consultants will work with you to make your kitchen special.
When choosing Rochele, you’re choosing a team that knows:
We Specialise in All Aspects of Interior Painting
- Your house is a home – Painting your kitchen can be tricky because it’s a working space but we don’t want you to go hungry while you’re waiting for the plaster to dry. We’ll work with you to keep your home functional and not looking like a worksite
- You’re busy – We set firm appointments and turn up when we say we will because we know you’ve got a life
- You deserve quality – We pay attention to all the details from start to finish so you end up with an amazing kitchen space that you will love
- Offering the full service makes your life easy – We’ve built a team of experts so that we can guide you through the ENTIRE kitchen painting process from colour consultation to interior design tips, qualified plasterers and specialised painters
- You need painters you can trust – Not only do we hire professionals who are great at their jobs, but they’re friendly and trustworthy too! Many of our clients even feel comfortable leaving the keys with us to paint and lock up when we’re done
Our Kitchen Painting Process
Although painting the kitchen might seem like an easy task, you need the right tools, excellent preparation, quality paint and precision to achieve a great finish that you’ll be proud of for years to come!
When you get in touch with a Rochele Painting representative, we’ll schedule an appointment to come to your house and learn exactly what you’d like to achieve from painting your kitchen. Our colour consultants and interior design specialists will look at your space, kitchen cabinetry, benchtops and décor and advise on the best paints and brands to match (or change) the complete look of your kitchen.
Once we’ve agreed on your desired outcome you can expect our team to:
- Protect your benches, cabinetry, furniture and appliances – We’ll help you to move your appliances and belongings out of the kitchen and prepare the area for painting by masking edges and putting down sheets to protect your cabinetry, benches, framing and floors from damage
- Professionally prepare surfaces – Your freshly painted kitchen can only look as good as it’s preparation so our team will pay attention to the details and remove old paint, fill holes and cracks and sand back for a smooth and long-lasting application
- Use your most reliable paint
- Paint carefully – Rochele painters pay attention to detail and are very careful to ensure a high standard of finish
- Use quality control – A QBCC licensed supervisor oversees all kitchen painting projects
- Stick to our given deadlines – No one wants their kitchen to be out of use for longer than expected so we’ll stick to our schedule to get the job done quickly
- Leave your freshly painted kitchen clean – At the end of the job your space will be left clean and tidy
Your Freshly Painted Kitchen
On completion of your kitchen makeover, we’ll complete a quality inspection and do touch ups if required. We’ll then give you the opportunity to inspect your new kitchen yourself so you can make sure you’re 100% happy with the job we’ve done.
We’ll also leave you with a small pot of matching paint just in case you (or our team) ever need to do any touch ups.