If you’re not sure how to take your style and create a warm, harmonious home or are struggling to tell the difference between ‘eggshell’ and ‘marshmallow’, a professional colour consultant or interior decorator may be the way to go!
At Rochele Painting, we’re here to make sprucing up your home as easy as possible. Our sister company, Rochele Decorating, provide affordable colour and decorating services that can easily be integrated with your new paint job to create a truly stunning and unique space.
Why Do I Need a Colour Consultant or Interior Decorator?
Deciding on colours and how to decorate your home can not only be stressful, but a mistake can be expensive. Luckily, Rochele Decorating has helped to make colour consultations and interior design affordable for everyone, not just the rich and famous.
We Specialise in Colour Consulting and Interior Decorating
- Making colour selection easy, fun and enjoyable – It can be stressful trying to choose the perfect colour but we give you the confidence that comes with professional knowledge and experience
- Creating comprehensive colour schemes for your whole home – We have experience with both large and small residential projects and can confidently create effective colour schemes for your whole home from indoor to outdoors
- On-trend advice from trusted experts – Our qualified team stay up to date with the latest trends in home design so they know what you’re talking about when you mention the photo you saw on Pinterest
- Access to furniture suppliers that aren’t publicly available – Our wholesalers have extensive ranges of interior decorating products that aren’t available through retail stores so you’ll be able to find the perfect piece for your home
- An easy shopping service – If you don’t enjoy furniture shopping, we can do it for you! Just choose your products from the mood book we provide for you and we’ll organise delivery and installation so all you need to do is sit back and enjoy
The Colour Consultation and Interior Decorating Process
With a range of affordable package options our colour consultation and interior decoration services are a valuable addition to any interior or exterior painting job. Whether you’d like a point in the right direction or a full home makeover options for our services include:
- Initial meeting at your home – We’ll meet you at your home to get an idea of the space, your style, desired look and budget. If you’ve chosen an interior design package, we’ll also take any necessary photos and measurements
- Recommendations of colours to match your home and style – We’ll present you with a range of sample colours designed to suit your own, it’s architectural features, the surrounding environment and your desired look
- Colour mock ups – If requested, we can provide you with colour overlay images of your home and its new paint colour to help you visualise the completed look
- Creation of a mood book – Once we’ve learnt what it is you’re after, we’ll go away and put together a mood book of samples and images of suitable colours, furniture and decorations and provide you with an electronic report
- Sourcing of products – You’ll have the choice to source products yourself or let us order them for you through our wholesale suppliers
- Storage and installation – After ordering your products, we’ll also store them at our warehouse until your painting is finished. We can then organise delivery and installation once everything has arrived to make the whole process effortless