Complete the Rochele Painting Feedback Questionnaire between 1/12/2020 – 31/03/2021 and you’ll automatically go in the draw to WIN a $1000 Rochele Painting Gift Card!
Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
A person who enters the Draw will be bound by these terms and conditions as well as the General Terms and Conditions for Rochele Painting Competitions. Please read these terms and conditions as well as the General Terms and Conditions for Rochele Painting Competitions carefully.
To the extent of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions will prevail over the General Terms and Conditions for Rochele Painting Competitions.
Entry into the Competition is free and is open to all Australian residents. To enter the Competition, entrants must have made an enquiry with Rochele Painting about a Patio product, requested a quotation and received a Rochele Painting Feedback Questionnaire via email. Entrants must complete the Rochele Painting Feedback Questionnaire before the 31/03/2021, by answering all questions in the Questionnaire to the best of their ability. 1 completed Questionnaire = 1 entry into the draw. There is a restriction of one entry per person. Entry into the competition will be automatic once the Questionnaire is completed.
The Competition commences 7:00am (AEST) on 1/12/2020 and closes at 5:00pm (AEST) on 31/03/2021. (Competition Period).
The draw will take place on Monday 01/04/2021 at 10:00AM (AEST) at Rochele Painting, 201 Sandgate Rd, Albion Qld 4010.
There is a singular prize of a $1000 Rochele Painting Gift Card. This card may be redeemed at Rochele Painting and is valid for the period specified on the gift card.
The winner of the Rochele Painting Feedback Questionnaire $1000 Lucky Draw for the Competition Period will be determined by random draw from amongst each person who entered the draw by completing the Rochele Painting Feedback Questionnaire during the Competition Period. The Draw, if required, will take place at 10:00AM (AEST) at Rochele Painting, 201 Sandgate Rd, Albion Qld 4010.
Termination of Participation
Rochele Painting may terminate the participation of an Entrant in a Competition, refuse to award a Prize to an Entrant or recover a Prize awarded to an Entrant without notice for any reason.
Notifications to winner and award of Prizes
The winner of the Rochele Painting Feedback Questionnaire $1000 Lucky Draw ($1000 Rochele Painting Gift Card) will be notified of their win by email or phone using the contact details provided when completing the Questionnaire.
Prize Winners’ names will also be published on the Rochele Painting Facebook Page and the Rochele Painting Website.
In the event that Rochele Painting can’t contact a Prize Winner within 3 months of Rochele Painting determining that winner, Rochele Painting may at its discretion, give that Prize Winner’s Prize to another person, conduct a redraw for that Prize or surrender the Prize as permitted by law.
Prizes will be awarded or delivered to winners, or made available for collection by winners, in the manner notified to the winners by Rochele Painting.
In these terms and conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
- AEST means Australian Central Standard Time.
- Competition means the Rochele Painting Feedback& Questionnaire $1000 Lucky Draw promoted by Rochele Painting.
- Entrant means an entrant in a Competition and who is eligible to enter that Competition in accordance with these terms and conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
- General Terms and Conditions for Rochele Painting Competitions means the general terms and conditions of entry into Rochele Painting competitions generally published by Rochele Painting on the Competition Website from time to time.Prize means in respect of a Competition, a prize, award or other benefit to be awarded as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Prize Winner means an Entrant or person who has entered into the Competition and who has won a Prize in accordance with these terms and conditions
- Rochele Painting means [Business Name] ACN [ACN Number] and its related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001)
- Rochele Painting Website means the website at www.rochelepainting.com.au.