It might seem like the condition of your warehouse paint job is fairly insignificant, but, maintaining a well-painted warehouse is crucial for its preservation, safety and your business image. As a building that’s subject to its fair share of bumps and bruises, keeping the walls tidy means that they’ll withstand the daily conditions much better and provide a pleasant and safe working environment that’s also welcoming to customers, business partners and shareholder too.
If you’re looking for a reliable professional warehouse painting company that you can trust, we know the ins and outs of working with industrial buildings. Our experienced and capable team can help with any and all aspects of painting a warehouse including interior production areas, support offices, lunchrooms, laboratories, the building’s exterior and working at heights. Some of the specialist jobs that we can complete include epoxy floor painting, corrosion resistance coatings, manufacturing equipment painting and damp proofing.
Because we understand that time means money, we also offer flexible scheduling so that painting your warehouse results in little to no down-time. This includes careful project management and collaboration with your warehouse manager, working outside of your regular hours and taking additional safety precautions to ensure that our tradespeople don’t interfere with your processes. We also have a diversified team of skilled employees to coordinate all aspects of repairing, preparing and applying your fresh warehouse paint so that you only need to deal with one proficient company.
Professional Warehouse Painting Services Video
Why Choose Rochele for Warehouse Painting?
- Free, on-site quotes within 24 hours
- Professional management by a QBCC qualified supervisor of all required tradespeople including colour consultants, scaffolders, plasterers, sanders, painters and other specialists
- Flexible working hours to minimise disruption
- Licensed and insured professionals ($20 million public liability, work cover and QBCC 51821)
- Established company with a reputation for being prompt and professional
Our Warehouse Painting Process
To ensure a flawless and durable finish when painting your warehouse, you can expect Rochele to:
- Create a careful plan of all work that needs to be done with a detailed timeline that suits your schedule
- Properly prepare all warehouse surfaces for painting including the thorough removal of any worn coatings for a quality finish
- Use our team of qualified and trained specialists who are experienced in painting warehouses
- Keep your warehouse manager up to date with all progress via our QBCC qualified supervisor
- Present you with a choice of premium paints from the major brands including industrial-strength options for warehouse floors, walls other hard-wearing areas
- Provide all necessary warehouse painting and safety equipment to create safe and efficient working areas
- Dispose of all rubbish to leave your freshly painted warehouse clean
Our Finishing Touches
All warehouse painting work undertaken by Rochele Painting will be thoroughly inspected by our QBCC qualified supervisor on completion of the project. Following this, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the same and can request any final touch-ups before the project is signed off.
In choose Rochele for your warehouse painting needs, you’ll also benefit from our 2-year warranty. This covers all painted surfaces except for roofs, handrails and floors which are covered for 1 year. These warranties are in addition to the one provided by the paint manufacturing company itself.
Our Payment Plans
To allow you to have your warehouse painted before the natural wear and tear causes more significant damage, we also offer payment plans. We’re happy to customise these to your budget in a way that allows for regular payments to be made over the next 6 months to 10 years. They’re all designed to be completely transparent and don’t include any hidden terms or fine print.
We can also tailor maintenance plans to your warehouse that allow you to spread the financial cost of maintaining your premises’ paint job over time. Unlike other companies, we include two coats of paint in the first year with a customisable maintenance allowance that can be used in any capacity and refunded if not needed.