As a school, university or day care manager or administrator, your days are spent busily creating the best learning environment for your students. Instead of loading yourself up with the challenge of taking on a large-scale painting project, simplify by calling in the experts.
We’ve been painting schools, universities and day care facilities for over 40 years and have built a reputation as one of the leading painting service providers in South-East Queensland. With an extensive team of qualified professionals, we know how to efficiently manage repainting your educational facility while causing the minimal amount of disruption to your staff and students.
Our qualified project managers and tradespeople will respect your deadlines but won’t cut corners to get the work finished faster. We’re also happy to set up a project schedule that makes use of the evenings, weekends and holiday periods so that your students don’t have the danger or difficulty of trying to study with our painters and gear around.
Whether you’re looking to create a vibrant kindergarten environment, refurbish a dated school hall or need a whole university painted inside out, we know how to work within your busy environment and allotted budget to create long-lasting results.
School, University and Day Care Painting
Why Choose Rochele for Your School, University or Day Care Painting?
- Free itemised quote within 24 hours of visiting your school, university or day care
- All-inclusive service that coordinates all required tradespeople including painters, cleaners, plasterers, sanders and scaffolders
- Flexible scheduling
- Attention to safety
- Use of QBCC project management supervisors
- Licensed and insured professionals
Our School, University and Day Care Painting Process
Regardless of the size of your school, university or day care painting job, we’ll provide you with the best possible experience and quality finish by:
- Assigning a project manager to coordinate with your managerial and administrative team
- Employing qualified and experienced tradespeople with the right attitude to complete the job to the highest standard
- Providing you with access to our full-time customer service staff to answer questions and collect feedback
- Coordinating all tradespeople for a seamless repair and repaint process
- Bringing all required tools and equipment to safely complete the job without disrupting the day-to-day activities of your school, university or day care
- Using your choice of low or no-VOC premium paint from all the major brands including a range of anti-graffiti coatings
Our Finishing Touches
To ensure that you school, university or day care is painted to the highest quality, once all work has been completed, we’ll conduct a quality check. This includes revising the project goals, inspecting all work completed and making sure that you’re 100% happy with the finish. It’s only once this rigorous process has been completed that we’ll sign off the project as complete.
All work completed by Rochele is covered by a 2-year warranty. This covers all surfaces except for roofs, handrails and floors which are covered for 1 year. In addition to this, your chosen brand of paint also has its own warranty for your peace of mind.
Our School, University and Day Care Payment Plans
Because we understand that your school, university or day care needs a painting solution that fits within your budget, we offer a range of flexible payment plans. These can be tailored to your current financial situation to allow the work to be done now and then paid for over the next 6 months to 10 years.
We also offer a range transparent maintenance services that will help to maintain your freshly painted look in a simple and budget friendly manner. This can include two full coats of paint in the first year, followed by annual inspections and a maintenance allowance that can be used in any capacity that’s required.