A poorly maintained retail complex is a sure-fire way to put customers off from shopping at your location, reducing revenue and discouraging your tenants from renewing. But, luckily, having your retail complex painted by Rochele is a relatively simple task that can done in a cost and time efficient manner to help your shopping centre stay in excellent shape.
During our 40 years of experience plus, we’ve learnt how to manage multi-storied, multi-tenanted retail complex painting projects in a way that causes minimal disruption to your workers and customers while achieving high-quality results. It’s just one of the ways that we’ve built our reputation as one of the preferred professional painting companies in South-East Queensland.
If you need any type of retail complex painted, our diversified team of qualified professionals can offer a full, streamlined and seamless service. This can include colour consultation advice, repairs and the painting of your entire retail complex, inside and out. From regular maintenance of smaller, neighbourhood shopping complexes to major overhauls and rebranding of larger centres, no job is too big or too small.
Retail Complex Painting Video
Why Choose Rochele for Your Retail Complex Painting?
- Free itemised, on-site quotes (we never work just from the plan)
- Complete service that coordinates all required tradespeople including colour consultants, painters, plasterers, scaffolders, interior designers and cleaners
- Careful management of your project by a QBCC qualified supervisor
- Flexible work hours to minimally disrupt your operation
- Licensed and insured company with a well-established reputation ($20 million public liability, work cover and QBCC 51821)
Our Retail Complex Painting Process
To ensure your retail shopping complex is painted professionally and efficiently, our team will:
- Create a careful plan that details the scope of all work to be completed in a realistic timeframe
- Use fully qualified, trained and experienced professionals who are nationally accredited to work at heights
- Coordinate and communicate between our tradespeople, qualified QBCC supervisor, your managerial team and tenants to ensure that the project runs smoothly and doesn’t cause unnecessary disruption
- Use a selection of the best, premium paints from major brands including low and no-odour options with protective coatings to increase lifespan and reduce future maintenance
- Obtain all required tools and equipment including fencing and signage to complete your retail complex painting in a safe and efficient manner
- Take all reasonable precautions to protect all fixtures, fittings and goods from being damaged throughout the process
- Offer a full-time staff of customer service representatives who are happy to answer your questions and hear any complaints
- Leave the premises clean and free from all paint equipment and rubbish
Our Finishing Touches
To us, the job isn’t finished as soon as the paint is on the walls. Instead, our QBCC qualified supervisor will thoroughly inspect the quality of all work that we’ve completed. Once satisfied with the standard, you’ll then be given the opportunity to look over the entire project and request any touch-ups you feel are necessary. After your approval, we’ll sign your retail complex painting job off as complete.
Because we know that our tradespeople do quality work, we also offer a 2-year warranty. This covers all painted surfaces except for roofs, handrails and floors which are covered for 1 year. The paint we’ve used is also guaranteed under warranty from its own brand.
Our Payment Plans
To make our retail complex painting services more affordable, you’ll also be able to take advantage of our flexible payment plans. These can be tailored to the individual needs of your retail business and will incorporate regular repayments over a 6 month to 10-year period.
We can also negotiate a transparent maintenance plan for your retail shopping complex. Unlike other plans on the market, ours will include two coats of paint in the first year followed by annual inspections to address any minor issues before they become major. If, and when, maintenance tasks are identified, following your approval, we’ll use your chosen allowance to complete the work and refund any unused portion.
Don’t wait until you and your tenants notice a decline in traffic, enquire today about how we can repaint your retail complex without causing major disruption to your business. Call our friendly team on 1300 808 164 or request a free quote today!