A fresh coat of paint is often cited as the cheapest and easiest way to significantly improve the sale price of your property. Let us at Rochele, wave our magic wands to transform your house from dull to dazzling in hardly any time at all! Not only is pre-sale painting an excellent way to spruce up the old, but it’s also the best time to fix any minor cosmetic issues that could raise alarm bells in the minds of buyers.
With over 40 years of experience in painting residential and commercial properties throughout South-East Queensland, we know exactly what buyers want and you, as a seller, need. From conducting an initial colour consultation to repairing, sanding and finishing the interior and exterior of your home, we offer the complete property pre-sale painting service to make the process simple and efficient.
We can work outside of regular hours to cause minimal disruption to your schedule while having the job complete before your deadline for sale. In combination with our sister company, Rochele Decorating, we can also provide advice and/or a full interior decorating service to maximise the appeal and sale of your property.
Property Pre-Sale Painting Video
Why Choose Rochele for your Property Pre-Sale Painting?
- We quote within 24 hours and can start jobs at short notice
- Offer a complete repair, repaint and decorating service to seamlessly improve the value of your property
- Fast and efficient turnaround by our qualified tradespeople that don’t cut corners
- Our trustworthy tradespeople will treat your house like the home it is to minimise damage and keep the place functioning
- We’re licensed and insured for your peace of mind ($20 million public liability, work cover and QBCC 51821)
Our Property Pre-Sale Painting Process
To maximise the value of your property for sale in a cost and time efficient manner, you can expect us to:
- Work within your budget and timeframe to focus on the most important areas of improvement
- Complete thorough and proper painting preparation for the highest quality finish
- Use your choice of paint from any of the major brands
- Offer touch-up and one-coat options to reduce the time and expense where possible
- Coordinate all aspects and tradespeople involved in your property pre-sale makeover
- Take all reasonable precautions to prevent damage to your floors, curtains and other fixtures
- Be flexible to work around your busy schedule
- Leave your property clean of all painting equipment and rubbish so that it’s ready for you to sell as soon as possible
Our Finishing Touches
Our priority is in making sure that you’re happy. So, once we’ve finished your pre-sale paint and clean-up, we’ll conduct a thorough quality inspection. Once our QBCC qualified supervisor is satisfied with the standard of work, you’ll then be given time to look over our work yourself. It’s only after all your expectations have been met that we’ll sign the project as complete.
Although you’re selling the property, the paint and our workmanship will still be covered by our warranty. This includes 2-year cover of most painted surfaces. The exception is in the case of roofs, handrails and floors which are covered for 1 year.
Our Payment Plans
Just as we respect and work within your chosen budget, we do offer a range of flexible payment plans that allow you to fund your property pre-sale makeover when you really need it. These allow you to make fixed repayments over a set period of time. If after selling the property, you wish to repay us early, we won’t charge you any early repayment fees.