Refresh Your Look to Boost Sales!
Is your office, shop or restaurant looking a little tired and outdated? Having a freshly painted interior and exterior isn’t just a nice thing to have, it’s an asset that can boost sales and employee morale.
Here at Rochele, we’ve been helping businesses throughout South-East Queensland to renovate and repaint their office, shop and restaurant premises for more than 40 years. With an extensive team of qualified professionals ranging from expert colour consultants to plasterers, sanders, painters and interior decorators, we offer a complete and prompt service with the top-quality finish that you want and expect.
We’re happy to work on jobs of any size from one-coat touch-ups in a small shop to major overhauls of multi-storied office buildings. Our team can paint any interior or exterior surface and know how to select colours and prep your walls for a long-lasting, timeless finish that perfectly matches your branding. There’s no need to temporary close your office, shop or restaurant for painting either. Our flexible scheduling service allow us to work after-hours to cause minimal disruption to your business and team.
Professional Office, Shop and Restaurant Painting Video
Why Choose Rochele for painting Your Office, Shop or Restaurant?
- Free on-site quotes delivered within 24 hours
- Inclusive service that coordinates all required tradespeople for a seamless, efficient service
- Flexible work hours to allow minimal disruption to your business
- Licensed and insured professionals including $20 million public liability, work cover and QBCC 51821
- Project management by a QBCC qualified supervisor to ensure larger projects run smoothly
Our Office, Shop or Restaurant Painting Process
We’ve built our reputation for offering a prompt, reliable and professional commercial painting service by:
- Carefully planning the management of your office, shop or restaurant painting process to cause minimal disruption to your workplace
- Employing an excellent team of qualified and experienced commercial painters who are safety induced and nationally accredited to work at heights
- Offering an inclusive service planning, repair and painting service along with a team of full-time customer service staff
- Providing you with your choice of premium paints from all the major brands including low or no-VOC options so that paint odours don’t affect your business
- Using all the required tools and equipment including temporary fencing and signage to ensure the safety of your employees and customers
- Pre-emptively suggest preventive measures such as anti-graffiti coatings and regular maintenance to reduce future costs
Our Finishing Touches
After completing all repair and painting work at your office, shop or restaurant, our QBCC qualified supervisor will conduct a thorough quality check. You’ll then be invited to inspect our work yourself and will be given the opportunity to make additional requests. Once we’re both happy with the finish of your premises, the job will be signed off and we’ll be sure to leave your site clean and clear of any painting equipment and rubbish.
All work undertaken by Rochele Painting is protected by a 2-year warranty. The exception to this is to the painting of roofs, handrails and floors which are covered for 1 year. We’ll also pass on the warranty from your chosen paint brand for even greater peace of mind.
Our Payment Plans
In choosing to have your office, shop or restaurant painted by Rochele, you’ll also be able to take advantage of our flexible payment plans. These allow your work to be completed now and paid for in fixed instalments over the next 6 months to 10 years. These plans are always written in clear and honest English and are free from any fine print and terms such as extra fees for early repayment.
To make sure that your office, shop or restaurant stays looking fresh for as long as possible, we also offer a range of maintenance plans. These can be tailored to any budget and include two full coats of paint in the first year. Following this, we’ll inspect your property yearly and can use your maintenance allowance for any work that’s required.
Don’t let a dated premises hold your business back! Enquire about how we can refresh your look and rejuvenate your sales by repainting your office, shop or restaurant today. Call our friendly team on 1300 808 164 or request a free quote today!