Rochele Painting specialises in painting high-rise unit complexes, hotels and resorts.
Our high-rise painting service incorporates several forms of painting access to get the job done on time and on budget. We often combine a mixture of fixed scaffolding, elevated work platforms, abseil painters and a ground crew. When overseen by one of our experienced QBCC licensed supervisors your high-rise painting project will run safely and smoothly.
Our High-rise Painting Service includes:
- Free detailed and itemised quotes with no hidden costs
- Supervision and project management by a QBCC licensed supervisor
- Professionally trained and qualified access trades to get the project completed safely
- State of the art mechanical access equipment where traditional forms of access don’t work
- Professional painters who don’t take short cuts
- Full time customer service and administration staff for bookings and enquiries
- Flexible payment options such as repayment plans
Abseil Painting Options:
Our abseil painting service has grown in popularity due to the very low visual impact it has on a high-rise building. Our abseil painters are highly trained with safety as their first priority. As part of our abseil painting service existing anchor points are inspected. Where anchor points have expired or do not exist our height safety partners can provide anchor point solutions for you. Visit our abseil painting page for more information on this service.
Repayment Painting Options:
Painting a high-rise can be a heavy cost burden on any body corporate’s sinking fund. Rochele Painting are one of the few QLD companies that can provide repayment plan options for high-rise complexes. This means the building can be painted entirely in year one but the cost carried over a number of years. Visit our maintenance and repayment plans page for more information on this service.
Why Choose Us?
When painting a property where height is a major component, it is vital the painting team has the training, licenses and knowledge to handle all height related challenges. Rochele has a proven track record of painting some of South-East Queensland’s tallest buildings and is the most reputable and reliable option.