A healthcare facility is a special environment that needs to be well-painted and maintained for the safety of patients and productivity of its staff.
Here at Rochele, our commercial team has more than 40 years of experience in painting healthcare facilities in South-East Queensland. During that time, we’ve built a reputation for delivering unbeatable quality with reliable, on-time service.
From smaller jobs such as repainting a waiting room to complete interior and exterior revamps of hospitals, we can help with any and all of your healthcare painting needs. We understand the specific processes and procedures that are needed to repaint your facility while it’s fully operational and have the flexibility to accommodate after-hours painting or can work safely around your patients and staff.
Our work isn’t limited to painting walls. Our diversified team ranges from colour consultants who can advise on the most restful paint schemes to plasterers, sanders and scaffolders who can complete any necessary maintenance. We are also capable of helping to design and install non-slip surfaces and use mould-resistant, special coating paints that are designed to improve and protect sterility.
Healthcare Facility Painting
Why Choose Us for Your Healthcare Facility Painting?
As professional healthcare painters, our seamless service include:
- Free onsite quote within 24 hours – We always visit your healthcare facility before creating an itemised quote instead of working off plans. This allows us to give you a more accurate and complete picture of what works need to be completed, the timeframe and the cost.
- Integration of all required tradespeople – There’s no need to organise separate tradespeople to prepare your healthcare facility for painting. Our team of in-house and contracted specialists can handle your project from start to finish.
- Licensed and experienced professionals – Our tradespeople have been carefully selected for their exceptional work ethic and quality results.
- Detailed project management – Coordinating a repaint of your working healthcare facility is complex. As such, our qualified QBCC supervisor will work with you and your management team to create a thorough project plan and keep you updated every step of the way.
- Minimal disruption to your services – The last thing you want when you need to repaint is to have to shut down for an unknown period of time. Our experienced team can advise on the fastest and most efficient way to complete your healthcare painting while disrupting your staff and patients as little as possible. This may involve working after hours, using odourless paints or taking special safety precautions to minimise impact.
- Use of premium paints – When painting your healthcare facility, you’ll be able to select from any major paint brand that you’d like. We can also work with a range of extra-durable paints to withstand lots of bumps and knocks, strong chemical cleaners and harsh scrubbing.
- Full insurance cover – Rest assured that by choosing a professional company, we also hold the required insurance including $20 million of public liability, work cover and QBCC 51821 insurance.
In choosing Rochele for your healthcare painting needs, rest assured that we will pay attention to all the necessary details to ensure that your hospital, clinic or aged care facility is finished with a professional, clean and friendly look.
Our Payment Plans for Healthcare Painting
So that you don’t need to put off painting your healthcare facility when it needs doing, we also offer a range of flexible payment plans. These can be tailored to meet your budget and repaid in equal, fixed payments over 6 months to 10 years. And, we won’t charge you extra for making repayments ahead of schedule.