We Can Paint One Wall, Room or The Whole Building
If you’re looking to have any sort of educational facility repainted, you can trust Rochele to get the job done quickly and professionally while causing as little disruption as possible.
Our team of qualified commercial painters are experienced in providing first class painting services to the education sector in South-East Queensland.
No job is too big or too small! We’re happy to do as much or as little as is necessary to repair, repaint and refresh all educational facilities including schools, universities and day cares. This includes updating classrooms, hallways, auditoriums, labs, offices, kitchens and the exterior of your educational facility.
While we focus on education facility painting with quality results that last, we also understand that you need the work completed efficiently. As such, we can work around your staff and students to complete all maintenance in a safe manner, outside of your regular hours.
Education Facility Painting
Why Choose Us for Your Educational Facility Painting?
- Free itemised quote delivered within 24 hours – We always work with onsite quotes instead of simply working off the plans.
- Quality results – Our licensed professionals have been carefully selected for their experience and enthusiasm.
- The complete service – We work with a great team that includes all the associated tradespeople your job might require. This includes cleaners, plasterers, renderers, sanders and scaffolders to take your educational facility painting from start to finish.
- Use of premium paints – You’ll be able to choose from any of the major paint brands you know and trust. We also work with anti-graffiti coatings to save you time and money in the long-run
- Flexible job scheduling – To cause minimal disruption to your staff and students, we can start jobs at short notice and work after-hours
- Careful planning and project management – This ensures that your educational facility painting project runs smoothly and is completed on time
- Close coordination – Painting educational facilities requires great communication between all parties. Our qualified QBCC supervisor will keep your designated management team up to date to maintain a good working relationship.
- Special safety considerations – When painting your education facility, we’ll carefully consider if there’s any special considerations that need to be made to keep your staff and students safe during our work. This may include erecting temporary fences, ensuring thorough clean-up before school hours and using low VOC paints.
- Insurance cover – Rochele holds $20 million public liability insurance as well as QBCC 51821 insurance and work cover for your peace of mind
Because our whole team pays attention to the details to provide everything you need to complete your educational facility paint job from start to finish, you can rely on Rochele for a complete and quality professional painting service.
Funding Your Education Paint Job
When it comes to repairing and painting your educational facility, we’ll work within your budget to create a clear and honest quote of the total expected cost of repainting your school, university or day care.
And, so that you can have your facility repainted today, we also offer flexible payment plans that allow it to be paid for over several years. These can be tailored to perfectly match your finances, allowing for fixed equal payments spread over 6 months to 10 years with no penalty for early repayment.